⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit December’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Exception
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ ik-sep-shuhn ]
- the act of excepting or the fact of being excepted.
- something excepted; an instance or case not conforming to the general rule.
- an adverse criticism, especially on a particular point; opposition of opinion; objection; demurral:a statement liable to exception.
- an objection, as to a ruling of the court in the course of a trial.
- a notation that an objection is preserved for purposes of appeal:saving an exception.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
13 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Exception – #YDWordPrompt January 8, 2021”
Pingback: An Unexpected Love – Living with Purpose.
Pingback: Hartley’s Fantasy – Masons Mind Menagerie
Pingback: Pieces of Toast | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: Where The Light Enters – Family Matters
Pingback: No Off Season
Pingback: Embouchure Matters – Don't Forget the Half
Pingback: Tipping the Scales of Justice
Pingback: Kindness – The Bag Lady
Pingback: Femme Fatale – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: Exception – Covert Novelist
Pingback: Saturday Song List: January 9 – My Vivid Blog
Pingback: Illusions Betray | COBWEB WHISPERS