⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit December’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Betray
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ bih-trey ]
verb (used with object)
- to deliver or expose to an enemy by treachery or disloyalty:Benedict Arnold betrayed his country.
- to be unfaithful in guarding, maintaining, or fulfilling:to betray a trust.
- to disappoint the hopes or expectations of; be disloyal to:to betray one’s friends.
- to reveal or disclose in violation of confidence:to betray a secret.
- to reveal unconsciously (something one would preferably conceal):Her nervousness betrays her insecurity.
- to show or exhibit; reveal; disclose:an unfeeling remark that betrays his lack of concern.
- to deceive, misguide, or corrupt:a young lawyer betrayed by political ambitions into irreparable folly.
- to seduce and desert.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
15 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Betray – #YDWordPrompt January 9, 2021”
Pingback: Flowering Cactus (Word Prompts) – Enigmas Thoughts
Have a lovely day.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: I Am Strong – Masons Mind Menagerie
Pingback: Betray – Living with Purpose.
Pingback: No Limits Is The Key – Family Matters
Pingback: Natural Beauty | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: The Crucible
Pingback: Voting is Everything in A Democracy: Weekend Writing Prompt – Help from Heaven
Pingback: Before During And After – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
Pingback: Saturday Song List: January 9 – My Vivid Blog
Pingback: Priorities – Hot Dogs and Marmalade
Pingback: Please, Make It Stop! – Don't Forget the Half
Pingback: Weekend Writing Prompt — The Fate of the Enchantress – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: Illusions Betray | COBWEB WHISPERS