Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Vouch
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- to support as being true, certain, reliable, etc. (usually followed by for):Her record in office vouches for her integrity.
- to attest; guarantee; certify (usually followed by for):to vouch for someone in a business transaction.
verb (used with object)
- to sustain or uphold by, or as if by, practical proof or demonstration.
- (formerly) to call or summon (a person) into court to make good a warranty of title.
- to adduce or quote in support, as extracts from a book or author; cite in warrant or justification, as authority, instances, facts, etc.
- Archaic. to warrant or attest; to support or authenticate with vouchers.
- Archaic. to declare as with warrant; vouch for.
- Obsolete. to call or take as a witness.
- a vouching; an assertion.
- a formal attestation; a supporting warrant.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.