Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Choice
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- an act or instance of choosing; selection:Her choice of a computer was made after months of research. His parents were not happy with his choice of friends.
- the right, power, or opportunity to choose; option:The child had no choice about going to school.
- the person or thing chosen or eligible to be chosen:This book is my choice. He is one of many choices for the award.
- an alternative:There is another choice.
- an abundance or variety from which to choose:a wide choice of candidates.
- something that is preferred or preferable to others; the best part of something:Mare’s Nest is the choice in the sixth race.
- a carefully selected supply:This restaurant has a fine choice of wines.
- a choice grade of beef.
adjective, choic·er, choic·est.
- worthy of being chosen; excellent; superior.
- carefully selected:choice words.
- (in the grading of beef in the U.S.) rated between prime and good.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.