⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit this month’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Essence
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ es–uhns ]
- the basic, real, and invariable nature of a thing or its significant individual feature or features:Freedom is the very essence of our democracy.
- a substance obtained from a plant, drug, or the like, by distillation, infusion, etc., and containing its characteristic properties in concentrated form.
- an alcoholic solution of an essential oil; spirit.
- a perfume; scent.
- Philosophy. the inward nature, true substance, or constitution of anything, as opposed to what is accidental, phenomenal, illusory, etc.
- something that exists, especially a spiritual or immaterial entity.
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
5 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Essence- #YDWordPrompt June 22, 2022”
Pingback: Caught In The Web – Family Matters
Pingback: Bride’s First Meal | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: Now I’m Hungry☺️ – The Bag Lady
Pingback: Look What I Found!: Compilation 6/24/2022 – Stine Writing
Pingback: Essence of Hope (ha’sonnet) | Falling Staarz Poetry