Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Indulge
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- to yield to an inclination or desire; allow oneself to follow one’s will (often followed by in):Dessert came, but I didn’t indulge. They indulged in unbelievable shopping sprees.
- to yield to, satisfy, or gratify (desires, feelings, etc.):to indulge one’s appetite for sweets.
- to yield to the wishes or whims of; be lenient or permissive with:to indulge a child.
- to allow (oneself) to follow one’s will (usually followed by in):to indulge oneself in reckless spending.
- Commerce. to grant an extension of time, for payment or performance, to (a person, company, etc.) or on (a bill, note, etc.).