Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Mend
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- to make (something broken, worn, torn, or otherwise damaged) whole, sound, or usable by repairing:to mend old clothes; to mend a broken toy.
- to remove or correct defects or errors in.
- to set right; make better; improve:to mend matters.
- to progress toward recovery, as a sick person.
- (of broken bones) to grow back together; knit.
- to improve, as conditions or affairs.
- the act of mending; repair or improvement.
- a mended place.