Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Queue
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- a braid of hair worn hanging down behind.
- a file or line, especially of people waiting their turn.
- Computers. a FIFO-organized sequence of items, as data, messages, jobs, or the like, waiting for action.
- to form in a line while waiting (often followed by up).
- Computers. to arrange (data, jobs, messages, etc.) into a queue.