Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Halt
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- nevertheless; yet; on the other hand; in spite of that:We have not yet won; however, we shall keep trying.
- to whatever extent or degree; no matter how:However much you spend, I will reimburse you.
- in whatever manner:We will allow you to travel however you please.
- how; how under the circumstances:However did you manage?
- in whatever way, manner, or state:Arrange your hours however you like.