⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit this month’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Wiles
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ wahyl ]
- a trick, artifice, or stratagem meant to fool, trap, or entice; device.
- wiles, artful or beguiling behavior.
- deceitful cunning; trickery.
verb (used with object), wiled, wil·ing.
- to beguile, entice, or lure (usually followed by away, from, into, etc.):The music wiled him from his study.
- wile away, to spend or pass (time), especially in a leisurely or pleasurable fashion:to wile away the long winter nights.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
6 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Wiles – #YDWordPrompt February 13, 2022”
Pingback: Tetapún – Sweet Potato Skillet Bread – My Slice of Mexico
Pingback: Only With Time – Louis N. Carreras, Woodcarver
Pingback: Doorways | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: The Erlking – Masons Mind Menagerie
Pingback: Wrong Place at the Wrong Time – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: Wiles of Enemy | POETRY…IF NOTHING ELSE