Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Vulgar
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- characterized by ignorance of or lack of good breeding or taste:vulgar ostentation.
- indecent; obscene; lewd:a vulgar work; a vulgar gesture.
- crude; coarse; unrefined:a vulgar peasant.
- of, relating to, or constituting the ordinary people in a society:the vulgar masses.
- current; popular; common:a vulgar success; vulgar beliefs.
- spoken by, or being in the language spoken by, the people generally; vernacular:vulgar tongue.
- lacking in distinction, aesthetic value, or charm; banal; ordinary:a vulgar painting.
- Archaic. the common people.
- Obsolete. the vernacular.