⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit this month’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Tithe
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ tahyth ]
- Sometimes tithes. the tenth part of agricultural produce or personal income set apart as an offering to God or for works of mercy, or the same amount regarded as an obligation or tax for the support of the church, priesthood, or the like.
- any tax, levy, or the like, especially of one-tenth.
- a tenth part or any indefinitely small part of anything.
verb (used with object), tithed, tith·ing.
- to give or pay a tithe or tenth of (produce, money, etc.).
- to give or pay tithes on (crops, income, etc.).
- to exact a tithe from (a person, community, parish, etc.).
- to levy a tithe on (crops, income, etc.).
verb (used without object), tithed, tith·ing.
- to give or pay a tithe.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
8 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Tithe – #YDWordPrompt August 7, 2021”
Pingback: The Inspired Carpet – Masons Mind Menagerie
Pingback: Put On The Inspired Carpet – Family Matters
Pingback: Wall-To-Wall – Louis N. Carreras, Woodcarver
Pingback: Nature’s Tithe | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: Shabbat Shalom: Sabbath, A Time-Tithe – Poems & More: createdbyDEEsign
Pingback: The Art of the Deal – Leaking Ink
Pingback: MLMM Saturday Mix — Final Days – This, That, and The Other
I’ll need to figure a way to do this Sheryl. Just stopped by to say well done and keep it up.