Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Regard
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- to look upon or think of with a particular feeling:to regard a person with favor.
- to have or show respect or concern for.
- to think highly of; esteem.
- to take into account; consider.
- to look at; observe:She regarded him with amusement.
- to relate to; concern:The news does not regard the explosion.
- to see, look at, or conceive of in a particular way; judge (usually followed by as):I regard every assignment as a challenge. They regarded his behavior as childish.
- to pay attention.
- to look or gaze.
- reference; relation:to err with regard to facts.
- an aspect, point, or particular:quite satisfactory in this regard.
- thought; attention; concern.
- look; gaze.
- respect, esteem, or deference:a high regard for scholarship.
- kindly feeling; liking.
- regards, sentiments of esteem or affection:Give them my regards.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.