⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit this month’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Twine
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ twahyn ]
- a strong thread or string composed of two or more strands twisted together.
- an act of twining, twisting, or interweaving.
- a coiled or twisted object or part; convolution.
- a twist or turn in anything.
- a knot or tangle.
verb (used with object), twined, twin·ing.
- to twist together; interwind; interweave.
- to form by or as by twisting together: to twine a wreath.
- to twist (one strand, thread, or the like) with another; interlace.
- to insert with a twisting or winding motion (usually followed by in or into):He twined his fingers in his hair.
- to clasp or enfold (something) around something else; place by or as if by winding (usually followed by about, around, etc.):She twined her arms about the sculpture and carried it away.
- to cause (a person, object, etc.) to be encircled with something else; wreathe; wrap:They twined the arch with flowers.
verb (used without object), twined, twin·ing.
- to wind about something; twist itself in spirals (usually followed by about, around, etc.):Strangling vines twined about the tree.
- to wind in a sinuous or meandering course.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
14 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Twine – #YDWordPrompt June 16, 2021”
Pingback: Sun Water Music – Family Matters
Pingback: Night of Nyx – Masons Mind Menagerie
Pingback: Believing the Best | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: Threads – Louis N. Carreras, Woodcarver
Pingback: Of Mice and Men – The Bag Lady
Pingback: The Entry – Leaking Ink
Pingback: Haiku: Entwined – Tranature
Pingback: Invasion of Privacy – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: Martial Tourism Pt.10 – Kuma House
Pingback: Fairy Dust – Fleur's Fables
Pingback: Five Words – Fleur's Fables
Pingback: Patchwork #4 – Fleur's Fables
Pingback: Martha’s Musings #7 – Fleur's Fables
Pingback: TTT #13 – Fleur's Fables