⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit this month’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Blur
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ blur ]
verb (used with object), blurred, blur·ring.
- to obscure or sully (something) by smearing or with a smeary substance:The windows were blurred with soot.
- to obscure by making confused in form or outline; make indistinct:The fog blurred the outline of the car.
- to dim the perception or susceptibility of; make dull or insensible:The blow on the head blurred his senses.
verb (used without object), blurred, blur·ring.
- to become indistinct:Everything blurred as she ran.
- to make blurs.
- a smudge or smear that obscures:a blur of smoke.
- a blurred condition; indistinctness:They could see nothing in the foggy blur.
- something seen indistinctly:The ship appeared as a blur against the horizon.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
10 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Blur – #YDWordPrompt June 9, 2021”
Pingback: Life Unmodulated – Masons Mind Menagerie
Pingback: Foxtail | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: Living Waters – Family Matters
Pingback: Risk Poetry is an Oxymoron – Jewish Young Professional
Pingback: A New York State Of Mind – Louis N. Carreras, Woodcarver
Pingback: Puebla Style Cemita Buns – My Slice of Mexico
Pingback: A Delightful Blur – Covert Novelist
Pingback: Light up the future – Eugi's Milieu
Pingback: Every Man for Himself – This, That, and The Other