⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit this month’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Tenant
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ ten–uhnt ]
- a person or group that rents and occupies land, a house, an office, or the like, from another for a period of time; lessee.
- Law. a person who holds or possesses for a time lands, tenements, or personalty of another, usually for rent.
- an occupant or inhabitant of any place.
verb (used with object)
- to hold or occupy as a tenant; dwell in; inhabit.
verb (used without object)
- to dwell or live (usually followed by in).
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
6 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Tenant – #YDWordPrompt June 7, 2021”
Pingback: Into The Light – Family Matters
Pingback: TOW – Louis N. Carreras, Woodcarver
Pingback: Cinema Cat-aclysm – Masons Mind Menagerie
Pingback: Act Three | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
My entry – http://transitionofthoughts.com/2021/06/08/finding-ones-way/
Pingback: This rigmarole – Leaking Ink