⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit this month’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Brand
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ brand ]
- the kind, grade, or make of a product or service, as indicated by a stamp, trademark, or the like:the best brand of coffee.
- a mark made by burning or otherwise, to indicate kind, grade, make, ownership, etc.
- a mark formerly put upon criminals with a hot iron.
- any mark of disgrace; stigma.
- branding iron.
- a kind or variety of something distinguished by some distinctive characteristic:The movie was filled with slapstick—a brand of humor he did not find funny.
- a set of distinctive characteristics that establish a recognizable image or identity for a person or thing:Building your personal brand will positively impact your career.
- a burning or partly burned piece of wood.
- Archaic. a sword.
verb (used with object)
- to label or mark with or as if with a brand.
- to mark with disgrace or infamy; stigmatize.
- to impress indelibly:The plane crash was branded on her mind.
- to give a brand name to:branded merchandise.
- to promote as a brand or brand name.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
8 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Brand – #YDWordPrompt May 9, 2021”
Pingback: Motherhood Tells – Louis N. Carreras, Woodcarver
Pingback: Arboreal Delight – Family Matters
Pingback: Morning Chorus | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: Some of my Mom’s Favourite Things – My Slice of Mexico
My entry – http://transitionofthoughts.com/2021/05/10/for-love-nature/
Pingback: The Beautiful Mistake – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
Pingback: The Woman of my Dreams – Covert Novelist