⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit this month’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Volatile
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ vol–uh-tl, -til or, especially British, -tahyl ]
- evaporating rapidly; passing off readily in the form of vapor:Acetone is a volatile solvent.
- tending or threatening to break out into open violence; explosive:a volatile political situation.
- changeable; mercurial; flighty:a volatile disposition.
- (of prices, values, etc.) tending to fluctuate sharply and regularly:volatile market conditions.
- fleeting; transient:volatile beauty.
- Computers. of or relating to storage that does not retain data when electrical power is turned off or fails.
- able to fly or flying.
- a volatile substance, as a gas or solvent.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
This prompt will be mostly unmoderated, be courteous to other bloggers.
Please mark any posts NSFW 18+ if applicable.
To report any inappropriate content or comments, or to report issues with the daily post please contact me directly via Twitter
Hurtful, hostile, or bullying comments will be removed.
⇓Click here to visit Sheryl’s blog. ⇓
9 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Volatile – #YDWordPrompt March 14, 2021”
Pingback: Resolve | songs for now
Pingback: The Past At Our Backs – Family Matters
Pingback: Marital Disagreement | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: The View Is Better With Violence
Pingback: A Not So Happy Anniversary – This, That, and The Other
My entry – http://transitionofthoughts.com/2021/03/15/vista/
Pingback: A Visit to The Tax Man – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
Pingback: Tears of Rage 9 – Covert Novelist