Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Drunk
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- being in a temporary state in which one’s physical and mental faculties are impaired by an excess of alcohol; intoxicated:The wine made him drunk.
- overcome or dominated by a strong feeling or emotion:drunk with power;drunk with joy.
- pertaining to or caused by intoxication or intoxicated persons; drunken:The semester before I dropped out was just a blur of drunk hookups and missed classes.
- an intoxicated person:A couple of rude, grabby drunks ruined the parade for her.
- Disparaging and Offensive. a habitual drinker of alcohol who is frequently intoxicated:My dad was a drunk who never held a steady job.
- a spree; drinking party:We rolled back into town after a four-day drunk, looking like hell.
- past participle and nonstandard simple past tense of drink.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.