⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit February’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Affect
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ verb uh–fekt; noun af-ekt ]
verb (used with object)
- to act on; produce an effect or change in:Cold weather affected the crops.
- to impress the mind or move the feelings of:The music affected him deeply.
- (of pain, disease, etc.) to attack or lay hold of.
- Psychology. feeling or emotion.
- Psychiatry. an expressed or observed emotional response:Restricted, flat, or blunted affect may be a symptom of mental illness, especially schizophrenia.
- Obsolete. affection; passion; sensation; inclination; inward disposition or feeling.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
10 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Affect – #YDWordPrompt February 2, 2021”
Pingback: MLMM Photo Challenge — The Fog – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: Towering Love – Masons Mind Menagerie
Pingback: The Vile Effects of Cabbage | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: In Enemy Territory
Pingback: Candlemas – Día de la Candelaria – My Slice of Mexico
Pingback: Stop, look and listen | Eugis Milieu
Pingback: My teacher, the surfer … – A Shared Space
Pingback: Quitters Never Win – Don't Forget the Half
Pingback: The value of a life | MC's Whispers
Pingback: Optimistic much..?? | rensaisei