⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit December’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Energy
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ en-er-jee ]
noun, plural en·er·gies.
- the capacity for vigorous activity; available power:I eat chocolate to get quick energy.
- an adequate or abundant amount of such power:I seem to have no energy these days.
- Often energies. a feeling of tension caused or seeming to be caused by an excess of such power:to work off one’s energies at tennis.
- an exertion of such power:She plays tennis with great energy.
- the habit of vigorous activity; vigor as a characteristic:Foreigners both admire and laugh at American energy.
- the ability to act, lead others, effect, etc., forcefully.
- forcefulness of expression:a writing style abounding with energy.
- Physics. the capacity to do work; the property of a system that diminishes when the system does work on any other system, by an amount equal to the work so done; potential energy. Symbol: E
- any source of usable power, as fossil fuel, electricity, or solar radiation.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
13 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Energy – #YDWordPrompt January 18, 2021”
Pingback: Effort | Nut House Central
Pingback: JusJoJan January 18 – Wish – Keep it alive
Pingback: Desperation Forms Diamonds
Pingback: Tortilla Soup (Vegetarian) – My Slice of Mexico
Pingback: The Cure for Anxiety – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: Can I Stay Fit On My Own? – Help from Heaven
Pingback: Monochrome Ocean | Light Motifs II
Pingback: The aura of love | Eugi's Potpourri
Pingback: At Sundown | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: A Semester At Music College – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
Pingback: Back in the Day… – Don't Forget the Half
Pingback: In Isolation | Prisoner of Hope 2011