Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Energy
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- the capacity for vigorous activity; available power:I eat chocolate to get quick energy.
- an adequate or abundant amount of such power:I seem to have no energy these days.
- Often energies. a feeling of tension caused or seeming to be caused by an excess of such power:to work off one’s energies at tennis.
- an exertion of such power:She plays tennis with great energy.
- the habit of vigorous activity; vigor as a characteristic:Foreigners both admire and laugh at American energy.
- the ability to act, lead others, effect, etc., forcefully.
- forcefulness of expression:a writing style abounding with energy.
- Physics. the capacity to do work; the property of a system that diminishes when the system does work on any other system, by an amount equal to the work so done; potential energy. Symbol: E
- any source of usable power, as fossil fuel, electricity, or solar radiation.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.