⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit December’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Concern
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ kuhn-surn ]
verb (used with object)
- to relate to; be connected with; be of interest or importance to; affect:The water shortage concerns us all.
- to interest or engage (used reflexively or in the passive, often followed by with or in):She concerns herself with every aspect of the business.
- to trouble, worry, or disquiet:I am concerned about his health.
- something that relates or pertains to a person; business; affair:Law is the concern of lawyers.
- a matter that engages a person’s attention, interest, or care, or that affects a person’s welfare or happiness:The party was no concern of his.
- worry, solicitude, or anxiety:to show concern for someone in trouble.
- important relation or bearing:This news is of concern to all of us.
- a commercial or manufacturing company or establishment:the headquarters of an insurance concern.
- Informal. any material object or contrivance.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
10 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Concern – #YDWordPrompt January 17, 2021”
Pingback: Bedside Prayer for an Aging Parent – Hot Dogs and Marmalade
Pingback: Marriage: Natural or Artificial? – Help from Heaven
Pingback: Two Artists at Rest in Switzerland | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: The colors (Word prompt)(art share) – Enigmas Thoughts
Pingback: Stay In Tune Offline – Family Matters
Pingback: Sunday Writing Prompt — The Fists Began to Fly – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: All you do is squawk! | Eugi's Potpourri
Pingback: Poor Gigi! – Don't Forget the Half
Pingback: Beware Soul’s Pirate | Prisoner of Hope 2011
Pingback: Saturday Song List: January 23 – My Vivid Blog