Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Confidence
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- full trust; belief in the powers, trustworthiness, or reliability of a person or thing:We have every confidence in their ability to succeed.
- belief in oneself and one’s powers or abilities; self-confidence; self-reliance; assurance:His lack of confidence defeated him.
- certitude; assurance:He described the situation with such confidence that the audience believed him completely.
- a secret that is confided or imparted trustfully:The friends exchanged many confidences over the years.
- (especially in European politics) the wish to retain an incumbent government in office, as shown by a vote in a particular issue:a vote of confidence.
- presumption; impudence:Her disdainful look crushed the confidence of the brash young man.
- Archaic. something that gives confidence; ground of trust.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.