⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit December’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Peace
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ pees ]
- the normal, nonwarring condition of a nation, group of nations, or the world.
- (often initial capital letter) an agreement or treaty between warring or antagonistic nations, groups, etc., to end hostilities and abstain from further fighting or antagonism:the Peace of Ryswick.
- a state of mutual harmony between people or groups, especially in personal relations:Try to live in peace with your neighbors.
- the normal freedom from civil commotion and violence of a community; public order and security:He was arrested for being drunk and disturbing the peace.
- cessation of or freedom from any strife or dissension.
- freedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction, anxiety, an obsession, etc.; tranquillity; serenity.
- a state of tranquillity or serenity:May he rest in peace.
- a state or condition conducive to, proceeding from, or characterized by tranquillity:the peace of a mountain resort.
- silence; stillness:The cawing of a crow broke the afternoon’s peace.
- (initial capital letter, italics) a comedy (421 b.c.) by Aristophanes.
- (used to express greeting or farewell or to request quietness or silence).
verb (used without object), peaced, peac·ing.
- Obsolete. to be or become silent.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
13 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Peace – #YDWordPrompt December 2, 2020”
Pingback: How Can I Tell You? – Family Matters
Thank you, Sheryl, for all the work you do to inspire so many creative people. I look forward to your offering every day and send you blessings for your generosity.
Pingback: Wordless Wednesday: Peaceful Puddles – Whippet Wisdom – a Highland Journey
Pingback: A Russian Salad – My Slice of Mexico
Pingback: A short journey – Keep it alive
Pingback: Changes | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: One Liner Wednesday – Don't Forget the Half
Pingback: Daily Word Prompt- Peace | The Imaginary Bureau
Pingback: Where Is Peace Now? – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
Pingback: Pitiful Prez – The Bag Lady
Pingback: Vacation Ruined! – My Vivid Blog
Pingback: Peace | My Kaleidoscope
Pingback: Saturday Song List: December 5 – My Vivid Blog