Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Quantity
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
noun, plural quan·ti·ties.
- a particular or indefinite amount of anything:a small quantity of milk; the ocean’s vast quantity of fish.
- an exact or specified amount or measure:Mix the ingredients in the quantities called for.
- a considerable or great amount:to extract ore in quantity.
- the property of magnitude involving comparability with other magnitudes.
- something having magnitude, or size, extent, amount, or the like.
- magnitude, size, volume, area, or length.
- Music. the length or duration of a note.
- Logic. the character of a proposition as singular, universal, particular, or mixed, according to the presence or absence of certain kinds of quantifiers.
- that amount, degree, etc., in terms of which another is greater or lesser.
- Prosody, Phonetics. the relative duration or length of a sound or a syllable, with respect to the time spent in pronouncing it; length.
- Law. the nature of an estate as affected by its duration in time.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.