⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit October’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Annex
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ verb uh–neks, an-eks; noun an-eks, -iks ]
verb (used with object)
- to attach, append, or add, especially to something larger or more important.
- to incorporate (territory) into the domain of a city, country, or state:Germany annexed part of Czechoslovakia.
- to take or appropriate, especially without permission.
- to attach as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
noun Also especially British, annexe.
- something annexed.
- a subsidiary building or an addition to a building:The emergency room is in the annex of the main building.
- something added to a document; appendix; supplement:an annex to a treaty.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
10 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Annex – #YDWordPrompt October 29, 2020”
Pingback: Family Matters
Pingback: Fall Harvest and Cooking – Huazontle – My Slice of Mexico
My entry – http://transitionofthoughts.com/2020/10/29/picking-up-pieces/
Pingback: Picking up the pieces | Transition of Thoughts
Pingback: Blank – Leaking Ink
Pingback: Thursday Inspiration — Spellbinding – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: Daily Prompts- News? – Keep it alive
Pingback: The Blogger’s Dilemma – My Totally Unthemed, Hodge-Podge, Mish-Mash Blog
Pingback: I’ve Been Redirected – Don't Forget the Half