⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit October’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Portion
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ pawr-shuhn, pohr– ]
- a part of any whole, either separated from or integrated with it:I read a portion of the manuscript.
- an amount of food served for one person; serving; helping:He took a large portion of spinach.
- the part of a whole allotted to or belonging to a person or group; share.
- the part of an estate that goes to an heir or a next of kin.
- Literary. something that is allotted to a person by God or fate.
- (especially formerly) the money, goods, or estate that a woman brings to her husband at marriage; dowry.
verb (used with object)
- to divide into or distribute in portions or shares (often followed by out).
- to furnish with a portion, as with an inheritance or a dowry:All of his children have been amply portioned.
- to provide with a lot or fate:She was portioned with sorrow throughout her life.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
10 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Portion – #YDWordPrompt October 27, 2020”
Pingback: NaNoWriMo – The Mind of Nox
Pingback: Natural Healing – Family Matters
Pingback: If They Cancel Halloween | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: SHORT-TERM GAINS – Iain Kelly
Pingback: Daily Prompts- We share – Keep it alive
Pingback: Today Tuesday: Just A Little Post – 'NIKOOL
Pingback: Tales From The Crypt – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: The Write Fighter: Part 11
Pingback: Portion: Your Daily Word Prompt – Stine Writing
Pingback: Inevitability – Leaking Ink