⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit October’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Cinch
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ sinch ]
- a strong girth used on stock saddles, having a ring at each end to which a strap running from the saddle is secured.
- a firm hold or tight grip.
- something sure or easy: This problem is a cinch.
- a person or thing certain to fulfill an expectation, especially a team or contestant certain to win a sporting event: The Giants are a cinch to win Sunday’s game.
verb (used with object)
- to gird with a cinch; gird or bind firmly.
- Informal. to seize on or make sure of; guarantee: Ability and hard work cinched her success.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
8 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Cinch – #YDWordPrompt October 16, 2020”
Pingback: Family Matters
Pingback: A Halloween Bedtime Story | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: Blogger — Just for Grins and Giggles – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: Daily Prompts- Hunt for rhymes – Keep it alive
Pingback: Words Unspoken are Lost Forever – Help from Heaven
Pingback: Spurred, Not Shaken | Light Motifs II
Pingback: The Gift of Time- #WDYS – Cozy Quiet Corner
Pingback: Halloween Voyage – Z & Z Poetry