⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit September’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Suppose
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ suh–pohz ]
verb (used with object), sup·posed, sup·pos·ing.
- to assume (something), as for the sake of argument or as part of a proposition or theory:Suppose the distance to be one mile.
- to consider (something) as a possibility suggested or an idea or plan proposed:Suppose we wait until tomorrow.
- to believe or assume as true; take for granted:It is supposed that his death was an accident.
- to think or hold as an opinion:What do you suppose he will do?
- to require logically; imply; presuppose:The evidence supposes his presence near the scene.
- (used in the passive) to expect or design; require or permit (followed by an infinitive verb):The machine is supposed to make noise. I’m not supposed to run fast.
verb (used without object), sup·posed, sup·pos·ing.
- to assume something; presume; think.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
10 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Suppose – #YDWordPrompt September 16, 2020”
Pingback: The Constant Sea – Christine's Collection
Pingback: All The World’s A Stage – Family Matters
Pingback: Alfresco | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: Daily Prompts- Lets Suppose – Keep it alive
Pingback: In Folds of Ordinary Day | Breathing Shallow Poetry
The Black Fog
Pingback: Much Ado About Ose – Blog of Hammad Rais
Pingback: Carry Me Away – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: Suppose: Your Daily Word Prompt – Stine Writing
Pingback: The view from the top – Leaking Ink