Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Respect
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- a particular, detail, or point (usually preceded by in):to differ in some respect.
- relation or reference:inquiries with respect to a route.
- esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability:I have great respect for her judgment.
- deference to a right, privilege, privileged position, or someone or something considered to have certain rights or privileges; proper acceptance or courtesy; acknowledgment:respect for a suspect’s right to counsel; to show respect for the flag; respect for the elderly.
- the condition of being esteemed or honored:to be held in respect.
- respects, a formal expression or gesture of greeting, esteem, or friendship:Give my respects to your parents.
- favor or partiality.
- Archaic. a consideration.
verb (used with object)
- to hold in esteem or honor:I cannot respect a cheat.
- to show regard or consideration for:to respect someone’s rights.
- to refrain from intruding upon or interfering with:to respect a person’s privacy.
- to relate or have reference to.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.