⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit August’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Demonstrate
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
[ dem–uhn-streyt ]
verb (used with object), dem·on·strat·ed, dem·on·strat·ing.
- to make evident or establish by arguments or reasoning; prove:to demonstrate a philosophical principle.
- to describe, explain, or illustrate by examples, specimens, experiments, or the like:to demonstrate the force of gravity by dropping an object.
- to manifest or exhibit; show:He demonstrated his courage by his actions in battle.
- to display openly or publicly, as feelings:to demonstrate one’s anger by slamming a door.
- to exhibit the operation or use of (a device, process, product, or the like), usually to a purchaser or prospect:to demonstrate an automobile.
verb (used without object), dem·on·strat·ed, dem·on·strat·ing.
- to make, give, or take part in, a demonstration:The pickets required a license to demonstrate.
- Military. to attack or make a show of force to deceive an enemy.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
10 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Demonstrate – #YDWordPrompt August 29, 2020”
Pingback: Mad Science – Masons Mind Menagerie
Pingback: Magnolia’s in Melbourne – Spring has sprung… – Mum's the Word Blog
Pingback: Stream Of Consciousnesses Saturday- 29 August’20 – Keep it alive
Pingback: Create Now – Family Matters
Pingback: Breach of Conduct | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: Those Twilight Memories – Cozy Quiet Corner
My entry – http://transitionofthoughts.com/2020/08/30/speech/
Pingback: The Users’ Group Meeting – This, That, and The Other
Pingback: Morning Owl [flash 138] | Light Motifs II
Pingback: Confession | Breathing Shallow Poetry