⇑ SIMPLY Click the banner to visit July’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Suspect
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
verb (used with object)
- to believe to be guilty, false, counterfeit, undesirable, defective, bad, etc., with little or no proof:to suspect a person of murder.
- to doubt or mistrust:I suspect his motives.
- to believe to be the case or to be likely or probable; surmise:I suspect his knowledge did not amount to much.
- to have some hint or foreknowledge of:I think she suspected the surprise.
verb (used without object)
- to believe something, especially something evil or wrong, to be the case; have suspicion.
- a person who is suspected, especially one suspected of a crime, offense, or the like.
- suspected; open to or under suspicion.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
13 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Suspect – #YDWordPrompt July 6, 2020”
Pingback: The Suspect | A Bear - Poles Apart
Pingback: Calling For Freedom – Family Matters
My entry – https://transitionofthoughts.com/2020/07/06/55-word-fiction-loyalty/
Reblogged this on All About Writing and more.
Pingback: Mental Athletes | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: Decisions [flash 100] | Light Motifs II
Pingback: Sweet Baby Blessings | bethlovesblue
Pingback: Daily Prompts- Just as I suspected – Keep it alive
Pingback: Of Tales Forgotten – Cozy Quiet Corner
Pingback: haiku | Does writing excuse watching?
Pingback: SUSPECT: Your daily word Prompt – Stine Writing
Pingback: Despair, Hope’s Triumph – COBBLED CONTEMPLATIONS ~ Poetry, Etc