Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Inspire
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
verb (used with object), in·spired, in·spir·ing.
- to fill with an animating, quickening, or exalting influence:His courage inspired his followers.
- to produce or arouse (a feeling, thought, etc.):to inspire confidence in others.
- to fill or affect with a specified feeling, thought, etc.:to inspire a person with distrust.
- to influence or impel:Competition inspired her to greater efforts.
- to animate, as an influence, feeling, thought, or the like, does:They were inspired by a belief in a better future.
- to communicate or suggest by a divine or supernatural influence:writings inspired by God.
- to guide or control by divine influence.
- to prompt or instigate (utterances, acts, etc.) by influence, without avowal of responsibility.
- to give rise to, bring about, cause, etc.:a philosophy that inspired a revolution.
- to take (air, gases, etc.) into the lungs in breathing; inhale.
- to infuse (breath, life, etc.) by breathing (usually followed by into).
- to breathe into or upon.
verb (used without object), in·spired, in·spir·ing.
- to give inspiration.
- to inhale.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.