Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Responsible
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- answerable or accountable, as for something within one’s power, control, or management (often followed by to or for):He is responsible to the president for his decisions.
- involving accountability or responsibility, as in having the power to control or manage:promoted to a responsible position in the firm.
- chargeable with being the author, cause, or occasion of something (usually followed by for):Termites were responsible for the damage.
- having a capacity for moral decisions and therefore accountable; capable of rational thought or action:The defendant is not responsible for his actions.
- able to discharge obligations or pay debts.
- reliable or dependable, as in meeting debts, conducting business dealings, etc.
- (of a government, member of a government, government agency, or the like) answerable to or serving at the discretion of an elected legislature or the electorate.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.