Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Exposition
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- a large-scale public exhibition or show, as of art or manufactured products:an exposition of 19th-century paintings; an automobile exposition.
- the act of expounding, setting forth, or explaining:the exposition of a point of view.
- writing or speech primarily intended to convey information or to explain; a detailed statement or explanation; explanatory treatise:The students prepared expositions on familiar essay topics.
- the act of presenting to view; display:The singer gave a splendid exposition of vocal talent.
- exposure(def 12).
- the state of being uncovered, revealed, or otherwise exposed; exposure.
- Music. the first section of a fugue or a sonata form, in which the principal themes normally are introduced.
- (in a play, novel, etc.) dialogue, description, etc., that gives the audience or reader the background of the characters and the present situation.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.