Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: List
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- a series of names or other items written or printed together in a meaningful grouping or sequence so as to constitute a record:a list of members.
- list price.
- Computers. a series of records in a file.
- a complete record of stocks handled by a stock exchange.
- all of the books of a publisher that are available for sale.
- Digital Technology. listserv:Please unsubscribe me from the list.
verb (used with object)
- to set down together in a list; make a list of:to list the membership of a club.
- to enter in a list, directory, catalog, etc.:to list him among the members.
- to place on a list of persons to be watched, excluded, restricted, etc.
- Computers. to print or display in a list:Let’s list the whole program and see where the bug is.
- to register (a security) on a stock exchange so that it may be traded there.
- Archaic. enlist.
verb (used without object)
- to be offered for sale, as in a catalog, at a specified price:This radio lists at $49.95.
- Archaic. enlist.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.