SIMPLY ⇑Click the banner to visit May’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Refresh
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
verb (used with object)
- to provide new vigor and energy by rest, food, etc. (often used reflexively).
- to stimulate (the memory).
- to make fresh again; reinvigorate or cheer (a person, the mind, spirits, etc.).
- to freshen in appearance, color, etc., as by a restorative.
- to access (the most recent version of a web page) from the Internet instead of from the cache:I refreshed the page to see the current stock price before executing my online trade.
- to display (an image) repeatedly, as on a CRT, in order to prevent fading.
- to read and write (the contents of dynamic storage) at intervals in order to avoid loss of data.
verb (used without object)
- to take refreshment, especially food or drink.
- to become fresh or vigorous again; revive.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
9 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Refresh – #YDWordPrompt May 18, 2020”
Pingback: lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: Pineapple Bars – Old-Fashioned Sweet Treats – My Slice of Mexico
Reblogged this on All About Writing and more.
Pingback: Mystery Calls – Family Matters
Pingback: Tanka: Arctic Breeze – Whippet Wisdom – a Highland Journey
Pingback: Layering!! | rensaisei
My contribution today: https://formuchdeliberation.wordpress.com/2020/05/18/where-is-the-silence-daily-word-prompt-may-18th-refresh/
Pingback: Daily Prompts- Too quick to discard? – Keep it alive
Pingback: Shepherd Calls, Refreshes – COBBLED CONTEMPLATIONS ~ Poetry, Etc