IMPLY⇑Click the banner to visit March’s prompt Page ⇑
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Overhaul
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
verb (used with object)
- to make necessary repairs on; restore to serviceable condition:My car was overhauled by an expert mechanic.
- to investigate or examine thoroughly for repair or revision:Next year we’re going to overhaul the curriculum.
- to gain upon, catch up with, or overtake, as in a race.
- to haul or turn over for examination.
- to slacken (a rope) by hauling in the opposite direction to that in which the rope was drawn taut.
- to release the blocks of (a tackle).
- Also o·ver·haul·ing. a general examination and repair:The state roads were badly in need of a major overhaul.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.
3 thoughts on “Your Daily Word Prompt – #Overhaul – #YDWordPrompt March 21, 2020”
Pingback: My Voice Creates – Family Matters
Pingback: The Big Lesson | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
Pingback: Daily Prompts- Looking Within – Keep it alive