Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Capture
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
verb (used with object), cap·tured, cap·tur·ing.
- to take by force or stratagem; take prisoner; seize:The police captured the burglar.
- to gain control of or exert influence over:an ad that captured our attention; a TV show that captured 30% of the prime-time audience.
- to take possession of, as in a game or contest:to capture a pawn in chess.
- to represent or record in lasting form:The movie succeeded in capturing the atmosphere of Berlin in the 1930s.
- to enter (data) into a computer for processing or storage.
- to record (data) in preparation for such entry.
- the act of capturing.
- the thing or person captured.
- Physics. the process in which an atomic or nuclear system acquires an additional particle.
- Crystallography. substitution in a crystal lattice of a trace element for an element of lower valence.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
To participate in This Daily Prompt, S publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Thank you, and happy blogging.