Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, all you have to do is publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Intrigue
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
verb (used with object), in·trigued, in·tri·guing.
- to arouse the curiosity or interest of by unusual, new, or otherwise fascinating or compelling qualities; appeal strongly to; captivate:The plan intrigues me, but I wonder if it will work.
- to achieve or earn by appealing to another’s curiosity, fancy, or interest:to intrigue one’s way into another’s notice.
- to draw or capture:Her interest was intrigued by the strange symbol.
- to accomplish or force by crafty plotting or underhand machinations.
- Obsolete. to entangle.
- Obsolete. to trick or cheat.
verb (used without object), in·trigued, in·tri·guing.
- to plot craftily or underhandedly.
- to carry on a secret or illicit love affair.
- the use of underhand machinations or deceitful stratagems.
- such a machination or stratagem or a series of them; a plot or crafty dealing:political intrigues.
- a secret or illicit love affair.
- the series of complications forming the plot of a play.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
Thank you and happy blogging.