Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, all you have to do is publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Revelation
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- the act of revealing or disclosing; disclosure.
- something revealed or disclosed, especially a striking disclosure, as of something not before realized.
- God’s disclosure of Himself and His will to His creatures.
- an instance of such communication or disclosure.
- something thus communicated or disclosed.
- something that contains such disclosure, as the Bible.
- (initial capital letter) Also called Revelations, The Revelation of St. John the Divine. the last book in the New Testament; the Apocalypse. Abbreviation: Rev.
Definition from Dictionary.com
Make sure to check out the comment links and pingbacks to view other posts inspired by today’s prompt.
Thank you and happy blogging.